- My old house is on the market. It might take a while to sell, but there's nothing else I have to do to get it ready - just wait for the right buyer to notice it.
- Even though I feel over my head at work, I get mostly positive feedback from my new team. I hate the limbo that comes with joining a new team - I feel really unproductive while I am in learning mode, and I just have to have faith that after a few months I'll be useful, but I'm never quite sure of myself. Still, the signs are good, so I'm cautiously putting this in the "things that are good" column.
- I have just completed my python readability review, which was one of my big goals for the quarter.
- Jon loves me. Even though he doesn't read my blog. :P
- I get to go on a trip to the east coast in May, for Neil's wedding. The wedding is near D.C., but we're making a side trip to NYC. I've never been there before and I'm excited about the trip.
- I get my annual bonus in tomorrow's paycheck, and it's bigger than I thought it would be.
- There are, in fact, some good public elementary schools in Seattle. It just remains to be seen if we can get Elliott admitted to any of them.
There's probably more, but I'm teetering on the brink here, so I'll quit while I'm still sounding more or less upbeat.